Thursday, October 2, 2014

Thirty One Days of Me

Its that time to start my thirty-one days of writings. This is the category I have chosen to place my writings under. I have already failed by not hitting the mark on October 1, 2014. So I will start here a day late and a dollar short. Please bear in mind of my new beginnings and new areas. Fall season not actually turned back the hands of the time clock yet but soon we will. Thanks to you who follow me and my ramblings. I plan to write about my thoughts and ideas here, maybe just personal ideas or questions for someone. I love to garden and save food for the future. I have special pets in my life that keep me entertained. If there are other subjects you wish to ponder over please start here.
DAY:1~ I was a slacker and I forgot.
DAY:2~You are here already.
DAY:3~Biblical Lessons
DAY:4~Found a Wabbit
DAY:5~Banana Bread
DAY:6~Yard Work
DAY:7~LET'S GO COWBOYS
DAY:8~MIA NO BLOG NEWS
DAY:9~DEAR DIARY
DAY:10~Goodwill Goodies
DAY:11~Georgia Football
DAY:12~2014 Garden Update
DAY:13~Baking Time
DAY:14~Baking Queen (sorta)
DAY:15~Got Clutter?
DAY:16~Bath Goodies
DAY:17~Family
DAY:18~Great Finds
DAY:19~Honour
DAY:20~Got Pumpkins?
DAY:21~Dollar Short
DAY:22~Sweet & Simple
DAY:23~MIA
DAY:24~MIA
DAY:25~MIA
DAY:26~MIA
DAY:27~MIA
DAY:28~Off the Chart
DAY:29~Garden Again
DAY:30~Happy Halloween
DAY:31~

Bloglovin

No comments: